Signs that you may benefit from therapy include:
- You feel an overwhelming prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness
- You suffer from symptoms of anxiety on a regular basis
- Your problems don’t seem to get better despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
- You find it difficult to concentrate at work
- You may have difficulty carrying out everyday activities
- You worry excessively, ruminate and often expect the worst or you are constantly on edge
- You have symptoms of anxiety or depression
- You indulge in harmful activities such as drinking too much alcohol, use drugs or display aggressive behaviour, smoke cigarettes, spend money on frivolous things, excessive exercising or engage in harm to yourself or others
- Any activities that are stopping you from living a full and rich life.
If any one of the above is happening to you, then therapy can help. Also note that we can work along side your GP, Psychiatrist or Psychologist if required.