- (ACT) Acceptance Commitment Therapy.
- (CBT) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- (DBT) Dialectical Behaviour.
- Resource Therapy (RT).
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- (VER) Visual Eye Re-Patterning Therapy.
- Brain Spotting.
- TRTP (The Richards Trauma Process)
In my opinion everyone is very different, therefore not every therapy suits every person. My approach is to first find out which range of therapies would suit you best, to help you achieve lasting and permanent results.
I have found that most of my clients have benefited from multiple therapies used in their individual sessions. On average the client benefits from a minimum of 3-4 sessions. Working with left brain and right brain together helps to gain you lasting results.
We are now in 2020. There is no reason for people to continue suffering. There is real help available now.
Skype and Zoom sessions are becoming the most popular way to have therapy. Most clients like being in the comfort of their own home.
Or you can book a Therapy session with Vanessa at the Peninsula Clinic at 1396 Nepean Highway, Mount Eliza.
Conditions we work with:
- OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- GAD. General Anxiety Disorder.
- Panic Attacks.
- PSTD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Eating Disorders.
- Smoking Cessation.
- Weight Loss.
- Anger Management.
- Life Style Management.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Emotional Dysregulation.
- Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Adult ADHD